District Partner 2018
ERS is partnering with Madison Metropolitan School District to improve the allocation of resources related to: students with disabilities (SWD), the district's behavior education plan (BEP), and social-emotional learning (SEL).
- Students with disabilities, and social-emotional learning and student behavior: Improve the allocation of resources in these areas through:
- Equity analysis of current model: Determine whether spending is aligned with the needs of students and schools
- Survey of district practices: Learn from other ERS partner districts about how they have addressed similar challenges
- Time-limited support analysis: Analyze how the district responds to unanticipated changes in the school year
- Allocation model: Create a new allocation model to be used for the 2019-20 school year, and help them understand its implications
« View All Partners