Part 4: Bringing it All Together
Strategic Budget Partner Retreat Materials
October 1, 2020
Time estimate: 1-2 hours
Do this soon after retreat. ERS may follow up to ask you to share your reflections in the weeks after the retreat.
Throughout the flipped and synchronous content, you likely had several conversations with your team about what you were learning, lingering questions you had, and what it all might mean for how you, at central office, support school leaders in making strategic resource decisions.
- This is the time to make and prioritize a set of actions you and your team can take to advance your district processes, school leader support, and approach to collaboration across teams.
- Hold 1-2 hours together after the retreat
- Engage as a full team (everyone who went through this Strategic Budget Partner Retreat content from your district)
- Your Individual Viewing Guide, Cross-District Collaborative Viewing Guide, and any other places you took notes
- Slides (PDF): Facilitating your Implementation Planning
This concludes your Strategic Budget Partner 2020 retreat. Thank you for joining us! As always, if you have questions, feedback, or just want to say “hi” please feel free to send us a note. You can reach Renée Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the optional content that includes Budget Hold’em for Districts and Difficult Conversations, return to the Events page to access Part 5: Optional Content.